How NOT to wash a gymnastics leotards.
– Do NOT wash in hot water!!!
– Do NOT soak!
– Do NOT wash leotards for gymnastics for several days after crystals gluing!
– Do NOT wash gymnastics suits for as long as possible after painting!
– Do NOT wash in the washing machine!!!
– Do NOT squeeze (do not twist)!!!
– Do NOT bleach!!!!
– Do NOT iron!
– Do NOT dry gymnastics leotards with the aid of different devices for drying!
– Do NOT wash someone else’s leotard without the permission of the owner (if borrowed)!
– Do NOT hang to dry if the product is still water flowing!
– NOT to send to the Laundry!
– Do NOT wash with soap, shampoos and other personal care products!
How TO WASH a rhythmic gymnastics leotards
– Pour into a basin with cold or lukewarm water (not more than 30°C).
– Dissolve in water high quality liquid detergent for colored clothes washing or use baby soap.
– Gently RUB the soiled areas with your hands.
– Gently rinse gymnastics costumes in clean water.
– Spread out a towel on the dryer and put leotard on it in a horizontal position.
– Put a towel inside a leotards for gymnastics (the towel must be light, preferably white).
– Wait until the water drips off and soaks into the towel.
– Put the gymnastics leotards on a hanger and wait until it becomes dry.
That’s the whole process of washing leotard for rhythmic gymnastics!